Kittredge field, home of the Buffaloes, is a turf field equipped with lights and bleachers. It is located along Kittredge Loop Drive on the southern side of campus.
Directions from Denver via Route 36-W:
- once you are entering Boulder, Rt 36-W turns into 28th St.
- turn left onto Colorado Ave. to enter CUs campus
- turn left onto Regent Dr.
- turn left onto Kittredge Loop Dr.
- follow the loop around to Kittredge turf fields.
Please note that some of the parking immediately adjacent to Kittredge field is permit parking only. The Club Sports department is not responsible for reimbursing any tickets issued to cars illegally parked in permitted parking. The lot to the north side of Kittredge is generally open to the public - please obey by CU campus parking signage.